It is VERY likely that President Obama will sign the United Nations small arms treaty when it hits his desk on June 3rd. And every American, gun owner and non gun owner alike, needs to know what this will mean.
I never liked the idea of the United States being controlled by an international body that is composed of many countries that hate us, but it goes one step further when our 2nd amendment is trampled on.
According to a Forbes article this treaty will force the US to:
- Enact tougher licensing requirements, creating additional bureaucratic red tape for legal firearms ownership.
- Confiscate and destroy all “unauthorized” civilian firearms (exempting those owned by our government of course).
- Ban the trade, sale and private ownership of all semi-automatic weapons (any that have magazines even though they still operate in the same one trigger pull – one single “bang” manner as revolvers, a simple fact the ant-gun media never seem to grasp).
- Create an international gun registry, clearly setting the stage for full-scale gun confiscation.
- In short, overriding our national sovereignty, and in the process, providing license for the federal government to assert preemptive powers over state regulatory powers guaranteed by the Tenth Amendment in addition to our Second Amendment rights.
Remember every lawmaker that even hints at voting for this after Obama signs it. Remember their names in 2014 and 2016. Remember their names and tell all your friends. Your 2nd amendment rights are at stake.
Leave a comment below to let us know what you think about this treaty.
This expert says you should be hoarding these 37 things now before the coming crisis. He says stores will empty their shelves in just 2 hours and it will be impossible to get these 37 things. Read More here.
NASA is warning that we have 13 months to get ready. See why FEMA has ordered 300 million body bags in the face of what some are calling WWIII. CLICK HERE (sponsored)